Scaling Sustainable Tech: Greater Collaboration for Greater Impact
Earth Room, 19 January, Thursday, 2023, 07:30-08:15 CET
Companies are looking for effective ways to scale sustainable tech to help solve the industry’s toughest challenges. Partnership is the only way we can achieve scale and it will take contributions from across industries to address our challenges.
This panel will explore promising solutions and ways forward. If you’re interested to gain insights and exchange on how to make tech available across the industry for systemic change, please join us.
Together we can make the extraordinary happen.
- Michelle Gibbons, Director General AIM, European Brands Association/Holy Grail
- Dustin Olson, CEO, Purecycle Technologies, Inc
- Mary Wagner, CEO iMFLUX, Inc
- Kristin Hughes – WEF Director, Global Plastic Action Partnership and Member of the Forum Executive Committee
- R. Alexandra Keith, CEO, P&G Beauty; Executive Sponsor, P&G Corporate Sustainability
This is an event with limited space available. Kindly RSVP as soon as possible.