Regenerative Farming by 2030 – From Talk to Action: How, and How Fast, Can we Resource the Transition to Nature-Positive Farming?
Ocean Room, 16 January, Monday, 2023, 20:00-22:30 CET
Taking care of agricultural land and its biodiversity is essential in addressing the nature and climate crises and reaching the Sustainable Development Goals. Farmers, governments, businesses, academics and civil society have discussed principles, policies, metrics and methodologies to take food systems towards regenerative outcomes. But with only 7 years to go till 2030, and 5 of those needed to realise results on the ground, how and how fast can we support farmers to transition to nature-positive outcomes?
This gathering of decision-makers is a call to action to mobilise financing, innovation, knowledge and support to farmers around the world to realise their potential to transform food production and capture carbon.
- Katell Le Goulven, Director, HGIBS, INSEAD, France
- André Hoffmann, Vice Chairman, Roche, Co-Founder, InTent, Switzerland
- Svein Tore Holsether, President and CEO, Yara International, Norway
- Hanneke Faber, President Global Nutrition, Unilever, UK
- Geraldine Matchett, Co-Chief Executive Officer, DSM, Netherlands
- Chrystel Monthéan, Executive Vice-President, Yara Americas
- Jennifer Morris, Chief Executive Officer, The Nature Conservancy, US
By invitation only.