Acting on Value – Integrating your Approach
Earth Room, 19 January, Thursday, 2023, 09:30-11:00 CET
This session will profile businesses who are applying an integrated approach through the ACT-D framework of Assess, Commit, Transform and Disclose, proving that it is not an alphabet soup, but a language that we can all learn.
ACT-D was launched at the SDG tent in May 2022 and this session will show how it has been used to connect tools such as the Taskforce for Nature-related Financial Disclosure, Natural and Social Capital Protocols, and Science Based Targets.
By the time of this event, we will also know if COP15 has succeeded in making the assessment and disclosure of impacts and dependencies mandatory or not. Business for Nature will provide a review of what this means and the implications for business.
There will also be an update on the Value Commission, also launched here in 2022, which is guiding the development of an open access valuation database, and the participants will be the first to see the advances in integrating nature, people, society and economy in the new Integrated Capitals Protocol.
- Mark Gough, CEO, Capitals Coalition
- Magali Anderson, Chief Sustainability Officer, Holcim, Switzerland
- Erin Billman, Executive Director, Science Based Targets Network, USA
- Tony Goldner, Executive Director, Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclosures (TNFD), UK
- Eliane Ubalijoro, Board Member and Vice Chair, Value Commission, Capitals Coalition, UK
- Eva Zabey, Executive Director, Business for Nature, Switzerland