A Path towards Carbon Free Healthcare: Leaving No One Behind
Ocean Room, 17 January, Tuesday, 2023, 17:00-18:30 CET
Climate change is having a direct impact on humanity, drastically affecting the health of populations, the environments in which we live and work, and the wellbeing of society at large.
How can we accelerate action towards sustainable and equitable healthcare and create a more resilient world where both people and the planet can thrive?
Philips is bringing together different leaders from the public and private sector, for an interactive and engaging conversation about the challenges and opportunities for our society to deliver sustainable and equitable health for all. The panelists will share actionable insights, (personal) experience and critical opportunities in deploying sustainable (digital) innovation. They will share ways to mobilize partnerships and coalitions and how to embed favorable climate policy to improve human and environmental health, showing that systemic change can be delivered.
- Robert Metzke (Senior Vice-President, Global Head of Sustainability of Philips)
- Neema Kaseje (American pediatric surgeon and public health specialist with Doctors Without Borders and University Hospitals Geneva)
- Paul Baldassari (Executive Vice-President of Worldwide Operations at Flex)
- Eric Kostegan (Chief Development Officer, World Health Organization Foundation)
- More speakers to be announced soon
This is an event with limited space available. Kindly register as soon as possible to reserve a space and receive an invite.