Redefining Value to Transform Decision-making
In partnership with Capitals Coalition
Do you know how to measure the value you create and erode? With standardization and mandatory requirements underway, you will at some point in the near future be asked to do this.
Two years ago in the SDG tent, we set out the Capitals framework, tools and resources that
were being used by leading businesses and governments. Since then, a lot has changed. The G7 has set up an Impact Taskforce, the disclosure standards have been consolidating, the valuation methods are being standardized, and financial markets are entering into value accounting in force.
In this session, leading businesses and influencers will update you on the latest advances. Then through curated roundtables, you will be able to explore what this means for you and your business and set out clear steps for how you can use value accounting to improve your decision-making.
- How value accounting underpins and is essential to the many different initiatives that are underway?
- How to transform decision-making allowing leaders to build resilience, support societal objectives, and identify, explain and improve their impacts and dependencies in a robust, standardized way?
- What actions are necessary to catalyze a shift in the current system?
Welcoming words by:
André Hoffmann, Chairman, Capitals Coalition, UK and Vice-Chairman, Roche, Switzerland
- Magali Anderson, Chief Sustainability Officer and Member of the Executive Committee, Holcim, Switzerland
- Cristianne Close, Global Leader, Markets Practice, WWF International
- Reginaldo Ecclissato, Chief Supply Chain officer, Unilever, UK
- Jessica Fries, Executive Chairman, Accounting for Sustainability
- Tony Goldner, CEO, Taskforce on Nature- related Financial Disclosures (TNFD), UK
- Sonja Haut, Head Strategic Measurement and Materiality, Novartis, Switzerland
- John Hughes, CEO, UNEP-WCMC
- Richard Mattison, President, S&P Sustainable 1, UK
- Pavan Sukhdev, CEO, GIST Impact, Switzerland
- Eliane Ubalijoro, Board Member, Capitals Coalition, UK; Professor, McGill University, Canada
- Eva Zabey, Executive Director, Business for Nature, Switzerland
- Mark Gough, CEO, Capitals Coalition, UK